The Shoes Heel Bending Tester, also known as the Shoes Heel Stiffness Tester or Shoes Heel Flexing Tester, is a specialized apparatus used to evaluate the bending resistance and stiffness of shoe heels. This equipment is designed to simulate the repeated bending movements that shoe heels undergo during walking or other activities.
Based on your question, it seems you are referring to a Shoes Heel Bending Tester that can accommodate whole shoe specimens consisting of two pairs of shoes. Here are some key features and aspects of such a tester:
1. Test Principle: The Shoes Heel Bending Tester applies cyclic bending forces to the shoe heels to assess their resistance to deformation. It typically consists of a mechanical arm or roller that repeatedly flexes the shoe heels back and forth at a specific angle and frequency. This dynamic flexing action simulates the repetitive movements that shoe heels experience during use.
2. Test Specimen: The whole shoe specimen configuration means that the Shoes Heel Bending Tester can accommodate two pairs of shoes simultaneously. This configuration allows for efficient and simultaneous testing of multiple shoe heels.
3. Bending Parameters: The tester allows for the adjustment of various bending parameters to meet specific testing requirements. These parameters may include the bending angle, which is typically set at 90 degrees or as per relevant standards, and the bending speed or frequency, which can be adjusted to simulate different walking or flexing conditions.
4. Observation and Evaluation: During testing, the shoe heels' response to bending is visually inspected at regular intervals or after a set number of bending cycles. The appearance of cracks, deformations, or other forms of damage is assessed to evaluate the shoe heels' bending resistance and stiffness.
5. Compliance with Standards: Various international standards and specifications exist for shoe heel bending tests. These standards define specific test parameters, acceptance criteria, and sample preparation guidelines. Examples of relevant standards include ISO 22675 for footwear heel impact resistance and ASTM F1614 for shoe heel fatigue testing.
The Shoes Heel Bending Tester helps manufacturers, quality control laboratories, and researchers evaluate the durability, bending resistance, and stiffness of shoe heels. By subjecting shoe heels to controlled bending forces, it enables the assessment of their ability to withstand repeated flexing without failure or deformation. This information can guide material selection, design improvements, and quality assurance processes in the footwear industry.
It's important to note that specific features and functionalities of the Shoes Heel Bending Tester may vary depending on the manufacturer and model. It is advisable to consult the user manual and relevant testing standards for detailed instructions and specifications when using this equipment.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited