Washing Resistance Color Fastness Tester
is mainly used to test the color fastness of cotton, wool, silk, linen, chemical fiber and other textiles to washing, dry cleaning, and shrinking. It can also be used to test the color fastness of dyes to washing.
[Scope of application]: It is used to test the color fastness of cotton, wool, silk, linen, chemical fiber and other textiles to washing, dry cleaning, and shrinking. It can also be used to test the color fastness of dyes to washing.
[Related standards]: GB/T3921.1-5 ISO105 AATCC/3/28/61/86/132, BS1006, JISL0860
[Test mode]: The textile sample is attached to the specified lining fabric, placed in the standard solution, mechanically stirred under the specified time and temperature, then rinsed and dried, and then the gray card is used to evaluate the discoloration and staining level
1. The solid state relay controls the heating tube, no mechanical contacts, stable temperature, no noise, and long life.
2. The gear drive is directly adopted, the transmission is stable and reliable, and it is convenient to exchange for the test cup holder.
3. Electronic light touch switch, no mechanical contact, long life, good reliability, waterproof film is covered on the panel, water splashing on the panel will not cause any influence on the circuit.
4. The program controls the temperature and time, and has the proportional-integral (PID) adjustment function, which effectively solves the temperature "overshoot" phenomenon.
5. The instrument comes with a preheating pot.
1. Test cup capacity: 535ml; 1200ml (optional)
2. Distance from the center of the rotating frame to the bottom of the test cup: 45mm
3. Rotation speed: 40±2r/min
4. Time control range: 99.9min
5. Time control error: <±5s
6. Temperature control range: room temperature～95℃
7. Temperature control error: <±2℃
8. Heating method: electric heating
9. Power supply voltage: Ac380V 50Hz three-phase four-wire system
10. Number of test cups: 12
The above is the detailed introduction about Washing Resistance Color Fastness Tester!
What is the difference between color fastness to water and color fastness to washing?
1. The color fastness to water is the color fastness to water immersion. The textile sample is attached to the specified lining fabric, immersed in water, squeezed out of water, and placed between two plates, and given a certain pressure to dry After the sample and the lining are attached, the gray sample card is used to evaluate the discoloration of the sample and the staining of the lining;
2. The color fastness to washing is also called the color fastness to soaping. The textile sample is stitched together with the specified lining fabric, and placed in a soap or soap and anhydrous sodium carbonate mixture. After a specific washing procedure in the test machine, after washing and drying, the original sample is used as a reference, and the gray sample card or instrument is used to evaluate the discoloration of the sample and the staining of the lining.
Simply put, the color fastness to water only needs to be left standing in water, and the color fastness to water washing has to be washed with soap. Refer to QINSUN.