Most of the lunch boxes on the market now are made of plastic or glass. So, which of these two types of lunch boxes is safer to carry food with? Today, the editor will take you to learn about:
1. Glass lunch boxes are easier to clean and have a better texture than plastic lunch boxes.
2. Plastic lunch boxes are relatively lightweight and inexpensive, while glass lunch boxes are heavier. It is best to clean both types of lunch boxes with hot water before use.
3. Glass lunch boxes can be heated in a microwave without any odor; But if the plastic lunch box is heated in the microwave, it will produce an unpleasant odor.
4. Plastic lunch boxes are often used, which can easily cause scratches during cleaning, and bacteria can grow inside the scratches. So the glass material is good, but of course, glass is relatively easy to break.
5. No matter what food is stored with a strong taste, there will be no odor left in the glass lunch box. However, plastic lunch boxes may have residual food flavors after prolonged use.
Plastic lunch boxes and glass lunch boxes have their own advantages and disadvantages, but I still recommend choosing a glass lunch box, which is relatively safer.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited