To access the latest version of the ASTM D1238 standard, you can visit the ASTM International website. ASTM International is an organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus standards for various industries.
Here are the steps to find the latest version of the ASTM D1238 standard:
1. Go to the ASTM International website at www.astm.org.
1. In the top navigation menu, hover over the "STANDARDS & PUBLICATIONS" tab.
1. From the drop-down menu, click on "Standards & Publications."
1. On the Standards & Publications page, you will find several search options. You can use the search bar, browse by technical committees, or browse by standards and publications.
1. To directly search for the ASTM D1238 standard, you can enter "D1238" in the search bar and click the search icon.
1. The search results will provide a list of standards related to D1238. Look for the specific standard titled "ASTM D1238 - XX Standard Test Method for Flow Rates of Thermoplastics by Extrusion Plastometer."
Note: The "XX" in the title represents the year of the latest version. For example, if the latest version is from 2022, it would be "ASTM D1238 - 22 Standard Test Method for Flow Rates of Thermoplastics by Extrusion Plastometer."
1. Click on the relevant standard to access the details and purchase options.
1. Depending on your requirements, you can choose to purchase the standard as a PDF, printed copy, or access it through a subscription service like ASTM Compass.
Please note that accessing the latest version of ASTM standards may require a subscription or a one-time purchase. Additionally, standards are periodically updated, so it's important to ensure you have the most recent version for accurate information and compliance.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited