Wet friction fastness refers to the ability of a fabric to resist friction in a damp state. Usually used to measure the durability and quality of fabrics.
The following are 8 methods that can help improve wet friction fastness:
1. Choose high-quality fabrics: High quality fabrics are more sturdy and can better withstand humidity and friction.
2. Use appropriate detergents: Using detergents that are suitable for the fabric can avoid damage and improve friction fastness.
3. Control the washing program: Choosing an appropriate washing program, such as a gentle washing program, can reduce friction and protect the fabric.
4. Avoid soaking: Prolonged soaking may cause damage to the fabric, thereby reducing friction fastness.
5. Avoid excessive dehydration: Excessive dehydration may damage fibers, making the fabric more prone to wear and tear.
6. Avoid excessive drying: Excessive drying may cause the fabric to become fragile, thereby increasing the degree of wear and tear of the fabric.
7. Avoid excessive ironing: Excessive ironing may cause damage to the fabric, thereby reducing friction fastness.
8. Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight: Excessive exposure to sunlight may cause the fabric to become fragile, thereby increasing the degree of wear and tear on the fabric.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited