The UV accelerated weathering tester is a widely used accelerated weathering aging tester in the world. There are tens of thousands of Liuqin brand UV accelerated weathering testers used all over the world and in all walks of life. This test machine uses special imported UV lamps to simulate the light wave irradiation of sunlight, and uses condensation and water spray to simulate the climate of dew and rain, and truly reproduces different climates such as sunlight, rain, high humidity and high humidity. Aged or damaged materials due to combined climatic influences such as condensed dew. Damage types include discoloration, fading, loss of gloss, chalking, cracking, cracking, fogging, blistering, embrittlement, loss of strength and oxidation. Widely used in paints, coatings, outdoor color advertising, inks, dyes, textiles, automotive interior and exterior trims, plastics, printing and packaging and other industries.
1. The equipment produced by Liuqin Company is completely designed and manufactured from the perspective of customer product use, with stable performance, easy operation, safety and reliability.
2. The installation thickness of the test piece can be adjusted, the test piece installation is quick and easy, and the test area of the inner box can be customized according to the size of the test piece.
3. The door that rotates upwards does not hinder the user from operating the equipment, and only occupies a small laboratory space.
4. The unique condensing system and spraying system of the testing machine can meet the requirements by using ordinary tap water. The condensing system is essentially that the evaporated water vapor is confined in the experimental box by the sample plate of the experimental box. The air on the back of the sample plate makes the temperature of the water vapor on the sample plate lower, and this temperature difference causes the water vapor to condense on the sample plate. During the condensation cycle, the water is heated by the heating element under the water pan, the water vapor fills the test chamber and reaches equilibrium at 100% humidity. The water vapor continuously condenses on the samples while they are kept cold by the room air behind them.
The nozzles of the spray system are installed between the lamps. During the spray cycle, water is sprayed onto the sample to create a thermal shock or erosion effect.
5. The accelerated weathering tester is equipped with casters, which are easy to move and relocate.
6. Easy programming, automatic alarm for misoperation and fault, programmable light intensity. Setting method: Chinese menu, touch screen input.
7. Blackboard temperature monitoring: The standard Pt-100 blackboard temperature sensor is used to precisely control the surface temperature of the sample during the testing process.
8. Auxiliary functions: fault alarm and cause, processing prompt function, power failure protection function, timing function (automatic start and automatic stop operation), self-diagnosis function.
Model: LQ-UV1-S-S; LQ-UV3-B-A; LQ-UV3-B-B
Number of lamps: 8 UV lamps, 4 spare parts
US ATLAS, UVA340, UVB313 models are optional
UV temperature: 50℃-75℃
Condensing temperature: 40℃-60℃
Test capacity: 48 pieces of 75x150mm) This specification is customized for sliced samples, and non-standard customization is recommended for irregular products
50 pieces (75x150mm)
Water volume and consumption: Distilled water per minute Distilled water 8 liters per day
Volume (WxDxH): 137x53x136cm
After reading these, do you have a deeper understanding of the UV accelerated weathering tester? Welcome customers who are interested in purchasing to inquire or leave a message to us to get the latest quotation!
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited