We have received a customer consultation before on how to choose a plastic salt spray test box and a glass salt spray test box, which involves how to introduce the difference between a plastic salt spray test box and a glass salt spray test box to the customer, and recommend our kind of plastic Shell salt spray test box, let's share the three main aspects of the two: the use of materials, design configuration, energy saving and consumption reduction. The details are as follows:
1. Materials used:
1. The maximum temperature of the glass fiber reinforced plastic shell is 50 °C. It is easy to make the box aging after long-term high temperature test, and it cannot be repaired after water leakage. The plastic shell adopts the latest imported heat-resistant material, and the test temperature reaches 60-90 °C. High temperature welding, no leakage;
2. The glass fiber reinforced plastic shell is made of unsaturated resin, curing agent, talcum powder, pigment, etc., and is formed by pressing and grinding. However, the surface will turn yellow with the loss of time. Ethylene, polypropylene, synthetic carbonic acid and other plastic sheets are formed by high temperature molding, and then planed, milled and other processes, and finally welded at high temperature.
3. The cover of the glass fiber reinforced plastic salt spray test box is made of resin material with built-in iron plate, and the back is made of iron hinges, which is inconvenient to open, and the test box is easy to cause corrosion to the metal. The cover of the new plastic salt spray test box adopts imported reinforced transparent polychloride Vinyl sheet, with self-made plastic hinges on the back, lighter weight, easy to open, and transparent cover, which can give you an unobstructed view of the test sample.
2. Design configuration:
1. The glass fiber reinforced plastic adopts the dry heating method of the bottom heating wire spacer to supply temperature to the box, which is easy to age the box and reduce its life. The plastic box is heated by the bottom water tank, and the far-infrared heating method of titanium alloy material is selected. The temperature rises quickly and the temperature is relatively uniform. Scattered in every corner of the box, so it is easier to control.
2. A salt water preheating device is added to the plastic salt spray test box, so that the temperature of the brine can be kept consistent with the temperature of the box, so that the temperature fluctuation in the test box is smaller, and the salt spray test box is built-in, which does not occupy space and has a better structure. Reasonable, the glass fiber reinforced plastic salt spray test box needs to be installed on the back of the box, and the temperature of the brine changes with the change of the ambient temperature, and the temperature in the box fluctuates greatly;
3. The plastic salt spray test box adopts two-level water shortage protection and over-temperature protection device. Once there is water shortage and abnormal temperature, it will automatically shut down and alarm. The FRP salt spray test box only has over-temperature protection of the box.
4. The design of the sealing groove of the plastic salt spray test box is more concise, and the water can be easily drained after the test is completed.
3. Energy saving and consumption reduction:
The plastic salt spray test box adopts the function of energy saving and consumption reduction, which reduces the use of electric energy resources and saves costs for manufacturers, while the glass fiber reinforced plastic salt spray test box consumes high power.
The above is the comparison between the plastic salt spray test box and the glass salt spray test box. If you have a purchase, please leave a message to QINSUN!
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited