Both UV Accelerated Weathering Testers are equipped with a solar eye irradiance control system. The controller continuously monitors the UV intensity with four sensors in the same plane. The feedback loop system can automatically compensate for changes in light intensity caused by lamp aging or other factors by adjusting the power of the lamp.
The main parameters:
01. Light source: Lamp wavelength: UVA-340/UVB-313; Number of lamps: 8; Lamp power: 40W/piece;
02. Simulated environment: temperature, humidity, light, spray, condensation;
03. Temperature range: RT+10℃～70℃;
04. Humidity range: ≥95%R.H;
05. Temperature fluctuation: ≤±0.5℃;
06. Temperature uniformity: ≤±2℃;
07. Blackboard temperature: 40℃～65℃;
08. Distance between lamps: 35mm;
09. Test time: 1～9999S, M, H adjustable;
10. Number of samples: about 40 pieces;
11. Irradiance range: <50W/㎡.
UVA-340 with 1.75 times enhanced irradiance
With push-button irradiance settings, you can operate the solar eye at different intensity levels for different application conditions, while maintaining relatively realistic test conditions. For example: with UVA340 tubes, you can make the sun eye simulate the following daylight conditions. Typical conditions: Fast results without sacrificing correlation, with UVA340 lamps, this irradiance level is equivalent to summer noon sunlight. Enhanced conditions (1.75X): 75% higher intensity than summer noon sunlight for fast results.
QINSUN is a UV Accelerated Weathering Tester manufacturer with many years of experience. Customers have a good reputation. If you have friends who want to buy, please leave us a message!
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited