The application of Xenon lamp aging tester in the auto parts industry is important and extensive. Here, qinsun R&D technical engineers briefly explain what are the precautions for Xenon lamp aging tester to detect auto parts?
1. To avoid reducing the instability of the detection and to ensure the accuracy of the detection, the maintenance and calibration of the machinery and equipment should be carried out according to the guidance of the machinery and equipment manufacturers.
2. The test water should not leave all alluvial deposits or stains on the test sample. The water content of liquid particles in common water should not exceed 1ppm, and the water content of sio2 should not exceed 0.2ppm. The measurement of water content of sio2 should refer to ASTM D859 or ASTM D4517. The composition is solved by using deionization method and reverse osmosis method to obtain water with the specified purity.
3. When testing the auto parts, first turn off all sprinklers on the machinery and equipment to avoid accidental self-spraying on the test sample.
4. When inspecting automotive interior parts, according to the installation of a suitable filter, the output power of the xenon arc lamp spectrometer spread (SPD) conforms to Table D2 or D3 in Annex D.
5. When inspecting automobile exterior parts, according to the installation of suitable filters, the spectrometer output power distribution (SPD) of the xenon arc lamp meets the requirements. For the typical spectrometer coverage, please refer to Table D1 or D3 in Annex D.
QINSUN is a professional textile testing instrument manufacturer, which can provide various types of Xenon lamp aging tester, welcome to order!
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited