UV aging tester use:
UV aging tester is suitable for a variety of materials laboratory light source exposure methods in the fluorescent UV lamp method, mainly for the changes in materials placed outdoors and new materials to improve the formula and product durability test, etc.
Ultraviolet aging tester test conditions:
1. test sample fixed device on the test frame, facing the fluorescent lamp when the sample does not fill the sample frame, it is necessary to fill the sample frame with a blackboard to keep the inside of the test chamber closed.
2. Test temperature. Light can be used when 50, 60, 70 ℃ three kinds of temperature, the priority recommended 60 ℃; condensation stage temperature of 50 ℃, the temperature tolerance uniformity of ± 3 ℃.
3. The cycle of each condensation of light can be selected as 4H light, 4H condensation or 8H light, 4H condensation two cycles. In the sub-light 400 ~ 450H after each row of lamps need to replace a fluorescent lamp, other lamps in accordance with the lamp cycle and replacement mode to compensate for the loss caused by lamp aging. Such a mode of operation to ensure that the service life of each lamp in 1600 ~ 1800H.
4. When replacing the lamp, the water tray should be dried and cleaned to avoid the formation of scale.
UV aging tester test samples and performance evaluation:
1. Appearance assessment: The main assessment of the appearance of the paint, plastic and rubber can also be assessed when necessary, the items to be checked are mainly gloss, color change, chalking, spotting, blistering, cracking and dimensional stability. Should try to use instruments for quantitative project testing, such as gloss, color difference meter.
2. Mechanical and other performance assessment: general rubber materials for tensile strength, elongation, hardness measurement, plastic measurement of impact strength, elongation at break, tensile strength, bending strength, such as necessary to specify other performance test items.