Operation steps of conductivity meter:
1) First, immerse the platinum black electrode in deionized water for a few minutes.
2) Adjust the screw M on the meter head so that the pointer is at zero point.
3) Turn the calibration and measurement switch K2 to the "calibration" position.
4) Turn on the power switch K to preheat for several minutes, and adjust the correction regulator Rw3 to make the pointer on the full scale.
5) Turn the high and low cycle switches K3 to the appropriate position.
6) Turn the range selection switch R1 to the appropriate position.
7) Adjust the electrode constant regulator Rw2 to correspond to the constant of the electrode used (this is equivalent to adjusting the electrode constant to 1, and the measured solution conductivity is numerically equal to the solution conductivity).
8) After rinsing the electrode with a small amount of the test solution, insert its plug into the electrode socket Kx and immerse it in the test solution.
9) After adjusting the calibration regulator Rw3 to full scale, turn the calibration and measurement switch K2 to the measurement position. The conductivity of the solution is obtained by reading the indicated number on the dial and multiplying it by the multiple indicated by the range selection switch R1. Repeat the measurement once and take the average value.
10) Turn the calibration and measurement switch K2 to the "calibration" position and remove the electrode.
11) After the measurement is completed, disconnect the power supply. After rinsing the electrodes with deionized water, immerse them in deionized water for later use.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited