The following are some common fiber materials that typically have high friction resistance:
1. Nylon (Nylon): Nylon is a synthetic fiber with excellent abrasion resistance. It is strong and resistant to abrasion and does not fray or deform easily.
2. Polyester (Polyester): Polyester is a common synthetic fiber with excellent abrasion resistance. It is a strong, abrasion-resistant and durable fiber.
3. Nylon (Acrylic): Nylon is a synthetic fiber with excellent abrasion resistance. Its abrasion resistance is similar to that of nylon and it is often used to make textiles with high abrasion resistance requirements.
4. polyester (Polypropylene): polyester is a synthetic fiber with high abrasion resistance. It is a high strength, abrasion resistance and durability of the fiber material.
5. Polyetherketone (Polyetherketone): Polyetherketone fiber is a high-performance synthetic fiber with excellent abrasion resistance. Its abrasion resistance is very good, commonly used in the production of high-strength and high abrasion resistance requirements of textiles.
6. Antistatic Fibers (Antistatic Fibers): Certain antistatic fibers, such as carbon fibers and metal fibers, usually have high abrasion resistance. They are effective in reducing the generation of static electricity and provide additional protection against abrasion.
These fiber materials are widely used in textile manufacturing to provide fabrics with higher durability and abrasion resistance. However, the specific abrasion resistance is also affected by factors such as the structure of the fiber, the spinning method and the subsequent treatment. Therefore, specific application needs and requirements still need to be considered when selecting fiber materials.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited