To control and monitor these factors to minimize interference with experimental results, the following measures can be taken:
1. Temperature control and monitoring: Use thermostatic equipment or a temperature control system to maintain a stable temperature in the experimental chamber. Calibrate temperature sensors regularly to ensure accuracy and record temperature variations.
1. Humidity control and monitoring: Use humidity regulating devices or humidifying/dehumidifying equipment to control the humidity inside the chamber. Use humidity sensors for monitoring and ensure accurate calibration of humidity sensors.
1. Oxygen level control and monitoring: Use an oxygen regulation system to control the oxygen level inside the chamber. Oxygen levels are monitored using an oxygen sensor and the sensor is calibrated periodically to ensure accuracy.
1. Light control and monitoring: A light source and light control system is used to control light intensity and photoperiod in the chamber. Use light sensors for monitoring and ensure that sensors are calibrated accurately. 1.
1. Contaminant control: Take measures to minimize sources of contaminants in the chamber, such as keeping the laboratory clean and using low volatile materials. Regularly test and monitor the concentration of contaminants in the chamber and take necessary measures to remove or minimize the effects of contaminants.
1. Instrument calibration: Regularly calibrate instruments in the chamber, including temperature sensors, humidity sensors, oxygen sensors, light sensors, etc. Follow the instrument manufacturer's instructions for calibration and record the results and date of calibration.
1. Quality control of experimental samples: Ensure that experimental samples are from reliable sources, stored under appropriate conditions, and handled and prepared according to standard operating procedures. Record the detailed information of the samples, including the source, storage conditions, and handling procedures.
In addition, for each experiment, it is recommended to conduct controlled and repeated experiments to verify the reliability of the results. Keep strict records and documentation of the experimental process, including environmental conditions, operating procedures, and instrument readings. This will help to eliminate interfering factors and improve the reproducibility and accuracy of the results.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited