UV Accelerated Weathering Tester uses fluorescent ultraviolet lamps as light sources to test materials by simulating ultraviolet radiation and condensation in natural sunlight, so the maintenance of the UV aging tester is also very important. Let's take a look at its Some maintenance knowledge
In order to make the UV Accelerated Weathering Tester work better and keep it in good condition for a long time, 7 Things Your Boss Expects You to Know About UV Accelerated Weathering Tester, please maintain it according to the following items:
1. If the UV aging tester is not working, keep it dry and disconnect the power supply.
2. After the test, drain the water in the tester, and dry the studio and the box.
3. After use, remember to put the plastic cover on to avoid dust intrusion. If there is dust, it should be removed in time.
4. The sensing device in the studio should not be subjected to strong impact;
5. The UV aging test box is best placed in a well-ventilated place (it is recommended to install a ventilation fan to maintain indoor ventilation), and it should not be installed in a dusty place;
6. When the failure of the UV aging test box cannot be eliminated by yourself, please find relevant personnel and do not disassemble it without permission;
7. The test chamber will not be used for a long time. If it is used again, the water source, power supply and various components must be carefully checked. After confirming that it is correct, start the UV aging test chamber.
QINSUN is a world-renowned UV Accelerated Weathering Tester manufacturer. Our customers are all over the world and have a good reputation. Welcome to order!
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited