The following are some common recommendations for equipment specifically designed for zipper abrasion testing:
1. Martindale Abrasion Tester: This is a piece of equipment commonly used to test the abrasion properties of fabrics and can also be used to test the abrasion resistance of zippers. It simulates the abrasion of a zipper in daily use by the back and forth motion of the fabric or abrasive head.
2. Zipper Fatigue Tester: This is a device for testing the fatigue performance of zippers. It can evaluate the durability and performance stability of zipper after repeated use by simulating the repeated opening and closing motion of zipper.
3. Tensile Testing Machine: This is a common equipment for testing the tensile strength and tear resistance of zipper. It can measure the maximum strength of zipper under tensile load and evaluate its durability and reliability.
4. Slider Pull Test Equipment: This is an equipment specially designed to test the strength and operating force of zipper slider (zipper head). It evaluates the performance of the slider such as smoothness of sliding, tensile strength and durability.
5. Environmental Chamber: This is a device that controls temperature and humidity as needed. It can be used to simulate the use of zippers under different environmental conditions, such as high temperature, low temperature and humidity changes, to evaluate the performance and durability of zippers.
Please note that specific equipment selection should be based on product-specific requirements and test standards. Specialized test equipment manufacturers or suppliers can be contacted to find out whether their equipment meets your testing needs and provide relevant technical support and solutions.
Copyright 2022：Qinsun Instruments Co., Limited